28 August to 18 September
18 September to 02 October
Takeaway = open every day
Takeaway = open daily
Takeaway = weekends and holidays
(outdoor and indoor heated)
(games room, inflatable games, playground)
Many shops nearby
Beynac-et-Cazenac, a village of 500 souls, has succeeded in combining terroir and tourism.
Just a few steps from the campsite, you have access to many shops:
- Vival supermarket: European newspapers, fruit and vegetables, fresh fish two days a week.
- Butcher’s shop: ask Marc for his best beef cuts for your barbecue!
- Boulangerie de la Vallée: extra croissants in the morning, walnut cakes, local specialities, exported as far as China because they are so famous.
- Auberge Lembert: manufactures in its workshops a whole range of goose and duck foie gras certified Périgord ! To be tasted in the inn or during the organized tastings
From the campsite, go through the Dordogne gate and walk along the river for 300 metres.
You will arrive at the bottom of the village, where you will find various shops: the Post Office, hairdresser, pharmacy, bar tobacco.
You will also find several restaurants, according to your desires:
- Hotel Restaurant du Château,
- Brewery at Ti’Malo on the waterfront,
- Gastronomic restaurant La Petite Tonnelle